Monday, September 16, 2013

Art 3 Culture Project



When 2 or more things are indistinguishable they become one whole and you can not see any difference between them.

For my project, I displayed my own life and experiences as well as others through black and white photos, to show unity through each and everyone's self-identity. By doing this I created diversity in my project which I think helped to show culture.

As Ted Grant (1913-2006) once said, "When you photograph people in color, you photograph their clothes. But when you photograph people in black and white you photograph their souls."

I chose to put my text across my canvas to achieve my goal which was to show that everyone is different in certain ways but when it all comes down to it we all share one common factor which is trying to live our lives the way we choose to live through our own form of expression.


No comments:

Post a Comment